TD- 4100 XDC
The TD-4100 XDC is a “Closed Cell” version of the rugged, world industry standard TD-4100 XD Oil in Water Monitor. It was designed for normally clean water applications or dirty water applications where fouling can be controlled by chemical injection or optional on-board cleaning systems. It utilizes a clear tube flow cell to contain the sample water at pressure to prevent oxygen contamination in steam systems and to return the sample to the process at pressure. It uses a unique internal Cell Condition Monitor to alert operations of the need for cleaning or to trigger the optional on-board cleaning system. As with all Turner monitors it includes a field validation method.
- Fluorescence measurement technology with lowest detection limits available.
- Minimal sample conditioning plumbing hardware reduces cost.
- Easy calibration with long term stability.
- Low maintenance.
- User friendly.
- Ruggedized for harsh environments, internationally certified for hazardous areas.
- Custom Configurations, and wetted materials.
Click below for view/download product details